Well, now you really don't have to leave the house - nor cut cardstock - with Stampin' Up!'s new subscription service called Paper Pumpkin! Here's the scoop:
- Each month Stampin' Up! will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (They've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Stampin' Up! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, Stampin' Up! will send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, Stampin' Up! will send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.