Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stampin' Up! Stamping Room Makeover

Last year (July 2011) at Convention, there was a contest where Stampin' Up! demonstrators submitted videos explaining why they were deserving of a stamping room makeover by Shelli (Stampin' Up!'s co-founder) and her family.  Tamzin Cochrane was the lucky winner of this contest and Stampin' Up! has published a video of her makeover . . . 

 


I had a chance to talk to Tamzin last week at Leadership and asked her how her room was doing.  She was so thrilled and excited about it and loves it.  The only problem she had was learning where everything was!  I know you'll enjoy watching this video as much as I did!!!

I truly love being a part of Stampin' Up! and all the fun we have!  And no, I didn't enter the contest .... I figure I'm about 75% organized so the rest of the 25% is on me!!!!


Happy Stamping,
Phyllis


SHOP NOW!

No comments: