Saturday, May 22, 2010

June Schedule

Good morning to you!!!

First of all, I can't thank you all enough for your cards, prayers, flowers, food, calls, etc. regarding the loss of our son, Kirk. The outpouring of love to us during this time has played an instrumental part in beginning the healing process. We know that we could not have even made it to this point without you. We are eternally grateful!

As we focus on the future, I'm excited to get back to stamping! Stamping is such an important part of my life and you know it's always been my therapy. So, in June I will be holding the following events:

June 5, 2010, 10:00 am - Stamp, Play and Create
June 5 , 2010, 2:00 pm - Stamp, Play and Create
June 6, 2010, 2:00 pm - Stamp, Play and Create
June 12, 2010, 10:00 am - Henderson Stamp Club
June 19, 2010, 2:00 pm - Rich Regal Stamp Club (Nadine hostess)
June 20, 2010, 2:00 pm - Bold Brights Stamp Club (Boo hostess)

Stamp, Play and Create: This will be the class rescheduled from May. Please email me and let me know what session you will be attending.

Technique Class: I will resume these classes in September, 2010.

Now, while I did take a few weeks off, a whirlwind of activity has been happening in stamping land!!! Here is the scoop:

May National Scrapbooking Month Promotion: Purchase a qualifying scrapbooking stamp set or the My Digital Studio software and receive a FREE package of Designer brads--choose from four designs! CLICK HERE for all the exciting details!!!

Retiring List: Will be released on June 1, 2010. As soon as I have the information, I will be posting it on My Blog.

Reminder: Many of the retiring color items are still available, but are going quickly!!!! If you need anything, please let me know and I'll get the order in for you asap!! CLICK HERE for the information!

Release of 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog: Yes, it is almost here and you know I can't wait! I love the excitement of all the new products and and doubly excited because of the new Color Collections. As my gift to you for your loyalty and support throughout the last nine years (yes, I just celebrated my 9 year anniversary on 5/20/10), you will get the Idea Book and Catalog FREE!!!!

With the excitement of the new catalog release, it is a perfect time to host a workshop! With hostess benefits, you'll be able to earn some of the new color items FREE!!!! Just shoot me an email or give me a call at 757-587-1005 and we can get your workshop scheduled!!!

Wow, I can't tell you how my excitement was building just even typing this!!! I love stamping and I love you ... and can't wait to get back in the groove with you!!!!! :-)

Share/Save/Bookmark

Click here to place your order for any Stampin' Up! products on my Demonstrator Website - just click on the SHOP NOW in upper right hand corner!

No comments: